18 December, 2007

LIBERATE

Children playing in the backyard
Make a scene one could be living for
So the settings for a mean extortion
Come to life for ever more
And no one happens to deplore

But you're safe
You'll be safe
In that state

...........................................................

I'm a maze that you solve with a mood of a craze
I'm a doll with the thoughts you have learned to control
Tuned into the selfless kind of greed
Ruled upon the overbearing need
To succeed

I'm a drone, got a role and I sure will atone
I'm a pawn, say a word and I'm quietly gone
Subtle code runs through the sense of want
Nothing else but my own heart to daunt
No you won't

How does it feel to Liberate
Such an amazing state
Some said it's like an escape
How does it feel to Liberate
To change one's fate
These cries are godly innate
And I pray

I'm a snail, got a house on my back, got my jail
Minds for sale, and the radiant dreams will entail
Who among you wants to be so frail
Time to choose who's truly bound to fail
Or prevail